- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Information We Collect
We collect information in the following ways:
Information you give us: We collect personal information that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
Information we get from your use of our services: We may also collect information about your use of our website, including your IP address, browser type, and operating system. This may contain Device Information, Log Information, Location Information, Application Information, Local Storage, etc.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to:
- Respond to your inquiries and requests
- Send you promotional emails and newsletters (you may opt-out at any time)
- Improve our website’s performance and user experience
- Analyze user behavior and generate reports using third-party services like Google Analytics
- Comply with legal obligations
We do not share your personal information with third parties unless it is necessary to provide a service that you have requested or we are required to do so by law.
We may combine personal information from one service with information, including personal information, from other services.
Information We Share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Innosential unless one of the following circumstances applies:
With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Innosential when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
With domain administrators
If your Innosential Account is managed for you by a domain administrator then your domain administrator and resellers who provide user support to your organization will have access to your Innosential Account information (including your email and other data). Your domain administrator may be able to:
- View statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding applications you install.
- Change your account password.
suspend or terminate your account access.
- Access or retain information stored as part of your account.
- Receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.
For external processing
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Innosential if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Google, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
Security of Your Information
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, and misuse. However, no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information at any time. To do so, please contact us at email@example.com. You may also opt-out of our promotional emails and newsletters by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this policy from time to time, so please check back periodically for any changes. This policy was last updated on 23.02.2023.
Cookie Consent Policy
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They allow the website to remember your preferences and activities, such as your login information, language preferences, and browsing history. Cookies also help the website analyze how users interact with the site and improve its performance.
Types of Cookies We Use
Our website uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are deleted when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain on your device until they expire or are deleted manually.
We also use first-party cookies and third-party cookies. First-party cookies are set by our website, while third-party cookies are set by third-party services such as Google Analytics and advertising networks. Third-party cookies may be used to collect information about your browsing habits and deliver personalized advertisements.
- To provide personalized content and advertisements based on your interests
- To remember your preferences and login information
- To track your browsing behavior and improve our website’s performance
- To analyze user behavior and generate reports using third-party services like Google Analytics
Managing Your Cookie Preferences
You can manage your cookie preferences by adjusting the settings in your web browser. Most browsers allow you to accept or reject cookies, or to delete them altogether. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our website and limit your access to certain features.