Re-Skilling you to success in the era of AI
GURGAON • NOIDA • MUMBAI • BANGALORE
BECOME#DATA SCIENTIST#MACHINE LEARNING ENGINEER
Join Applied Machine Learning Program
BECOME#AI ENGINEER#DEEP LEARNING ENGINEER
Join Applied Deep Learning & AI Program
LAUNCHING IN BANGALORE
We are an applied AI enterprise, with our roots at Carnegie Mellon University and having world’s leading Machine Learning and Deep Learning experts in our founding team, we bring in next generation Artificial Intelligence techniques to the Enterprise.
Having a combined AI experience of more than 200+ years at the highest level, our team has contributed to some of the most successful, world Leading AI Technologies and Projects, also been a very key contributors of some areas in AI, Allen Newell University Professor Jaime Carbonell is considered as one of the most renowned contributor of the areas of Machine Translation and Natural Language Processing.
Jaime also co-founded the “Language Technology Institute(LTI)” at Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh which is the mecca for Language technologies, LTI has contributed in the building of IBM Watson, Amazon Alexa, Microsoft Cortana, autonomous vehicle and many other legendary AI Platforms and breakthroughs, under this leadership the enterprise will continuously transform by building and inventing game changing AI technologies and teaching programs.
- FOUNDATIONAL OF LEARNING
- FOUNDATION OF SCALABLE DATA SCIENCE
- FOUNDATION OF IMAGE AND SIGNAL PROCESSING
CORE CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
- APPLIED MACHINE LEARNING
- APPLIED DEEP LEARNING AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
ADVANCE CERTIFICATION PROGRAM (Coming soon)
- ADVANCED MACHINE LEARNING
- ADVANCED DEEP LEARNING AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
SPECIALIZATION PROGRAM (Coming soon)
- NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING
- SPEECH INTELLIGENCE
- COMPUTER VISION
Presenting hand crafted re-skilling program designed and delivered by a consortium of World class academics, Industrial Experts and successful Entrepreneurs.
Our Programs begins with laying a strong foundation of fundamentals and then focusing heavily on solution building and applying these techniques to solve, even the unarticulated needs of the industry.
We have a unique pedagogy and blended model of delivery, using a flip classroom model our programs come with advantages of both the classical education system(In-Person) and the modern online(webcast with Teaching Assistant) learning approach.
The grading system of the program is dynamic and evaluates you from different parameters continuously throughout the program.
Curriculum is divided into Programs and Courses
- Curriculum divided into programs and programs are further divided into courses.
- Prerequisite: There are certain prerequisite to each module which the Students can finish at their own pace.
Data Science and AI Foundational Programs
- Designed for building the core Data Science and AI Foundation.
- Some Modules require other modules as prerequisites.
- Students are highly encouraged/recommended to finish the prerequisites before starting Core Modules.
- The delivery of a module is a blended mix of online-live and In person modes and Expert time and TA time.
- Expert Delivery Model:
Online-Live – OLT Instructor Led Live Online Training
In Person-Live – ILT Instructor led live in person training
Self paced modes.
- Grading will be based on weekly quizzes, homework assignments and a final project additionally grading is also done based on Competitions, Industrial Hours and Practical Labs .
- There will be five assignments in all.
- They will also be due on the same date.
- Academic Grading
Quizzes: Maximum 13 quizzes (bottom 3 quiz scores will be dropped), total contribution to grade 24%
Assignment: 5 assignments, total contribution to grade 41%
Project: 1 project, total contribution to grade 35%
- Industrial Grading
Competition: 8 Competition, total contribution to grade 24%
Industrial Hours: 8 Industrial sessions, total contribution to grade 41%
Practical Labs: 4 Advance labs, total contribution to grade 35%